Do you ever:
- feel confused by all the conflicting advice about connection?
- get negative feedback from partners saying you are “too loose”, “too rigid”, or that they “can’t feel you”?
- feel slow or late in your reaction time to your partner?
- wonder how you can more precisely lead and follow with ANY partner?
If so, then this video is exactly what the doctor ordered…
A Completely Separate Category Of Connection Technique
Pressure Connection is also the access point of a wide variety of advanced tactics such as:
- Deceleration & Acceleration
- Multiple turns
- Arcs & Preps
In this video, the secrets and techniques of frame and steering are revealed and broken down with thorough explanations, examples, drills, as well as how to use this fundamental tool to access more advanced acceleration techniques.
As soon as you try the drills with a partner, you will feel an immediate improvement in your connection and ability to lead and follow weight shifts, lateral movements, and turns that will start to transfer to the dance floor immediately.
While we demonstrate and explain in the context of West Coast Swing, this video can improve your leading and following skills in any form of partner dancing.
This video is included FREE inside the Dancer Development Program.