Why did we make this shirt?
- Who really knows how many spectators have seen West Coast Swing being danced out in the wild, and just brushed it off as something to WATCH, not something they could actually DO?
- We often see video and images of studios or clubs dancing demonstrations in public wearing their studio or club shirt, but this can backfire: it *could* make you appear to be exclusive and unapproachable.
So we made this shirt as an alternative to help you draw more inquiries and hopefully attract more dancers to your scene!
While you are dancing, most observers will see your back before your front. So the back caption literally prompts observers to ask themselves about the kind of dance they are witnessing…
…then, as you turn, they can see the answer to their question on your front. As they get closer, they see the invitation “Ask me about” at the top, so they feel welcomed to approach you.
Good luck with your public dance demos! 🙂
Made from high-quality cotton, this “mens'” tee is lightweight and extra soft—great for any casual outfit. The curved bottom hem gives the everyday essential tee a tailored look and makes for a simple, yet chic update to your wardrobe.
• 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Regular “men’s” fit, but long length
• Side-seamed construction
• Curved bottom hem
• Neckband with 3/8″ binding
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua or Honduras